Practicing law for various general practice law firms in New Jersey since 1982 and three years on a solo practice in West Orange, NJ. For the past thirteen years work has been concentrated in the area of consumer bankruptcy law and collection defense work in the Law Office of Ronald I. LeVine.
- Bankruptcy Inn of Court, 2000-2005
- New York University School of Law, JD, 1981
- Brandeis University, B.A. cum laude, 1976
- Teaneck High School, 1972
- Internship at New York City Law Department, 1979
- Public Advocate before the West Orange Zoning Board, 1994-1995
- Arbitrator for the Essex County Superior Court, 1993-1996
- Member on Board of Mediator Panel for US Federal Court, 1997 to date
- State of New Jersey
- Formerly also of the State of New York
Contact Robert Wachtel!